1) Donating funds for relief works on occasions of national calamities and disaster.
2) Providing food, shelter and financial help to victims of drought, riots, earthquake, etc.
3) Contributing generously to PM’s Relief Fund.
4) Rendered all help to soldiers during the Chinese and Pakistani wars. Constructed a gymnasium and swimming pool for the disabled soldiers at Kirkee, Pune. Erected a hostel for the dependents of the Martyrs of I.N.S. Kukri at Colaba, Mumbai.
5) Constructed a 10 bedded rural hospital in village Sakol (Latur Dist.) at a cost of Rs.20 Lakhs for the benefit of earthquake victims. Also provided laboratory & surgical equipments worth Rs. 1.50 lakhs. This hospital has been catering to the poor rural patients within a radius of 30 km. where there is no other hospital.
6) Contributed Rs. 12.51 lakhs to the Army Central Welfare Fund for the benefit of the families of the Kargil martyrs.
7) Donated Rs. 1 lakh to queen Mary’s Tech. Inst. for disabled soldiers, Kirkee, Pune, for the benefit of disabled & physically handicapped soldiers.
8) Collected and sent through the Textile Commissioner, several packages of ready-to wear dress materials for men, women & children, blankets, etc. valued approximately at Rs. 2.73 Lakhs for the super cyclone victims of Orissa.
9) For the welfare of quake victims of Bhuj, Gujarat, constructed 10 + 4 class rooms buildings for St. Mira School and Shri Saraswati Vidyalaya Gandhinagar, (Gujarat) under the management of Shri Jalaram Educational Trust.
Contributed lakhs to Army